Lucky 3's a Crowd

Uh...California.

Moderator: Groceteria

storewanderer
Veteran

Lucky 3's a Crowd

Post by storewanderer »

http://www.geocities.com/norcalstorepic ... acrowd.jpg

Anyone remember these? The policy went something like if you were the 4th person in line and they did not open another register within 2 minutes, that you got one of these (if you asked). They were stored in the safe. Albertsons today is certainly not using any policy like this. Then again 3 is truly a crowd at today's ABS (sorry, couldn't resist this wisecrack). [/img]
J-Mac
Veteran

Post by J-Mac »

Ok so I am bored and decided to flip back through some old postings... this one makes me wonder if Supervalu is spying on us...

But the link doesn't work anymore. Got a new one?
lvkewlkid
Veteran

Post by lvkewlkid »

Where I live ABS brought back 3's A Crowd, but I do agree with the statement that 3 is a crowd, lol. The ABS's here always seem to be empty.
runchadrun
Veteran

Post by runchadrun »

I was at Albertsons last night and they had to call for 3's a Crowd but I looked carefully at all the signs and there is no consequence if they don't follow through by opening another checkstand. With Lucky you got a coupon, but there doesn't seem to be anything like that now.
Jeff
Veteran

Post by Jeff »

On Tuesday, I got an ad for the Lucky's in Alhambra.
J-Mac
Veteran

Post by J-Mac »

Jeff wrote:On Tuesday, I got an ad for the Lucky's in Alhambra.
Kinda like a 7-year flashback? I still wonder what their intentions are with Lucky - and if Supervalu can live up to the name.