ANAHEIM CA--FIESTA Market

Uh...California.

Moderator: Groceteria

Dean
Veteran

ANAHEIM CA--FIESTA Market

Post by Dean »

While going to Disneyland...I noticed FIESTA MARKET on Ball Road...right before the 5.

Was the previously a MARKET BASKET? Has the large curved roof.

Possibly ALPHA BETA?

The front side of the main sign has FIESTA. The back side has nothing...and I was trying to decipher what it was previously.

Noticed the store has a unique SHUTTLE service. A small bus! I guess for the patrons in the area that don't drive...some service!
J-Man
Veteran

REAL Service

Post by J-Man »

REAL service would be if they provided free parking and a shuttle to Disneyland! :-)
OCRedCub
Contributor

Shopper Shuttles

Post by OCRedCub »

Most of the chains in Southern California that cater to the Latino community offer this shuttle service. I've seen shuttles for Northgate/Gonzalez, Crawford's, and Superior. There is usually a minimum purchase required for shuttle service. The shuttle is part of a solution to the shopping cart problem encountered by many municipalities. Shoppers without access to cars often take groceries home in carts and abandon them.
javelin
Veteran

Post by javelin »

I'd suspect many of those who take advantage of the shuttle service don't have driver's licenses for one reason or another. I can think of two reasons easily.
scanman2
Contributor

Fiesta Foods in Anaheim

Post by scanman2 »

Yes that was a Market Basket. I grew up in the area.
Dean
Veteran

Re: Fiesta Foods in Anaheim

Post by Dean »

scanman2 wrote:Yes that was a Market Basket. I grew up in the area.
Hey, thanks!

Was in the area recently. Store is @ 12121 Ball Road, Anaheim. Thought again...that it had to be a Market Basket.

RITMO MUSICA opened in the same center. Lights are so bright...CAN'T miss the place!

Don't think this is the same Fiesta Markets...yet, found the following, which is quite a hoot!

http://www.chorizofactory.com/page2/fil ... 6-pop.html