A&P/Family Mart

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Moderator: Groceteria

krogerclerk
Veteran

Re: A&P/Family Mart

Post by krogerclerk »

The Albany, GA Family Mart was at 2336 Dawson Blvd, near Albany Mall. It appears to now be a medical office complex.

http://www.bing.com/maps/explore/#5872/ ... 9&o=&a=0:1

I'm pretty sure this store closed around 94,well before Warner Robins, and around the time the Airport Thruway location in Columbus was sold to Bruno's. Bruno's was operating a new build Bruno's on Meredyth Dr nearby and is likely the reason it didn't convert to Bruno's or FoodMax.
jbarn02
Contributor

Post by jbarn02 »

Guys Does anyone have the contact info on the church that owns the former Family Mart in Warner Robins,GA? Wondering about interior photos if anyone wants to get them?

FYI: Found out from the church that owns the building is that the former "FAMILY MART" is nothing but a shell.
jbarn02
Contributor

Post by jbarn02 »

Anyone in here have any interior photos from the final days that this store was still open?
jbarn02
Contributor

Post by jbarn02 »

I know this an OLD thread, but correct me if I am wrong, did family mart/saveacenter use the ibm 3683/3684 or the old 3663 that you guys were referring to when you said it was a pain to get repaired?